TIP to Permit/License

Requirements to move from TIP to Permit/License

1. Certificate of Successful Completion from driver’s education class.
2. Certificate of school attendance/ letter of enrollment.
3. Original Birth Certificate
4. Original Social Security Number
5. Custodial parent/ legal guardian with valid photo ID
(if necessary~legal documentation verifying guardianship)
6. Temporary Instructional Permit (TIP card)

*If age 17 or older, you are eligible to move directly to a full license. Additionally, a certificate of successful completion of road skills test is required.
Contact our office with any questions~ 831-9443